The show features:
• 37 dealers
• several dozen frames of exhibits
• show cachets featuring Indiana’s bicentennial celebration
• U.S. Postal Service museum
• an Indiana Bicentennial Postal Exhibit
• U.S. Postal Service will be selling current postal items
The Sescal Stamp Show, sponsored by the Federated Philatelic Clubs of Southern California, will be held September 23 to 25 at the Hilton LAX Hotel, 5711 W. Century Blvd., Los Angeles, California. Show hours are 10 a.m. to 6 p.m. Friday and Saturday; and 10 a.m. to 4 p.m. Sunday. Admission is free and there is a reduced self-parking rate of $9 with validation.
Milcopex 2016 will be held September 16-18, 2016, at the Crowne Plaza Milwaukee Airport Hotel, 6401 South 13th Street (take College Ave. exit from I-94). Hours are 10 a.m. to 5 p.m. on Friday and Saturday, Sunday from 10 a.m. to 3 p.m. Parking is free and admission to the show is $2 on Friday and Saturday. Free admission on Sunday.