With approximately 30,000 members in more than 110 countries, the APS is the largest, nonprofit organization for stamp collectors in the world. Founded in 1886, the APS serves collectors, educators, postal historians, and the general public by providing a wide variety of programs and services.
The Society is entirely supported by membership dues, gifts, and the sale of publications, souvenirs, and services. Join us today!
• to promote stamp collecting for people of all ages
• to offer services to its membership and to philately in general, including knowledge and education, which enhance the pleasure and friendliness of stamp collecting
• to initiate and coordinate new programs for the benefit of stamp collecting and of all collectors
• to represent the United States of America in the world body of philately
• to assist its members in acquiring and disposing of philatelic materials
More About the Society
• Services and Benefits
• Young Stamp Collectors of America
• Rules and Regulations
• Strategic Plan
• Meeting Minutes
• Financial Information
• Visit the American Philatelic Center