While significant quantities of exhibit frames have already been purchased by United States, Canadian, Japanese, Panamanian, and Israeli philatelic organizations, a little more than 1,000 units used only once during World Stamp Show-NY 2016 remain available.
Each unit, which includes the required legs, provides two faces each that hold 16 standard sized exhibit pages. These ultra-durable frames are about half the weight of those used at most U.S. national and international shows over the past 30 years. The frames also come with new screws re-engineered since WSS-NY 2016 for easier setup and added security.
The cost is $150/unit plus actual shipping from Bellefonte, Pennsylvania. Shipping costs may be avoided by arranging pickup from the American Philatelic Society in Bellefonte or at the August APS StampShow in Richmond, Virginia.
• Familiar easy load “A Frame” design
• 4 foot high by 3 foot wide main panels
• Each front/back unit weighs 24 pounds
• Strong and durable polystyrene base
• White polystyrene inner panel
• Clear 1/8” acrylic face sheets
• Easy to attach anodized aluminum legs
• Heavy duty security screws
• Shipped with 2 units per box
• Legs boxed separately
• Includes custom screwdrivers
Watch a video of the frame setup.
To arrange purchase or for additional information, contact Ken Martin at the American Philatelic Society at 814-933-3817 or email@example.com.