The Garfield-Perry Stamp Club’s March Party stamp exhibition and bourse will be held March 23–35 at the La Villa Conference and Banquet Center, 11500 Brook Park Rd., Cleveland, Ohio 44130. Show hours are 11 a.m.–6 p.m. Thursday; 10 a.m.–5:30 p.m. Friday, and 10 a.m.–4 p.m. Saturday. Admission and parking are free.
The show will feature:
• 60 dealers.
• 200 frames of exhibits.
• the USPS and UNPA will be present at the show selling current items.
• United Nations First Day of Issue ceremony, International Dance, six mini-sheets, Thursday at 12 p.m.
• U.S. Postal Service First Day of Issue, 10-cent Pear, Thursday at 1 p.m.
• a Garfield-Perry pictorial cancel and show cachet.
• free stamps for kids in our youth and new collector area.
The United States Stamp Society and Ohio Postal History Society will hold their annual meetings at the show. There will be other presentations and events, including a discussion by author James Barron of his book The One-Cent Magenta: Inside the Quest to Own the Most Valuable Stamp in the World at 10:30 a.m. Saturday.
All are invited to attend the APS Town Hall meeting with Scott English at the show, Friday March 24 at 11 a.m. APS Ambassadors and Chapter representatives are encouraged to attend to learn about new APS initiatives, programs and other news to take back to your chapter meetings.
More information about the show is available at Garfield-Perry’s website.