Aripex Stamp, Post Card, and Postal History Show, sponsored by Arizona Federation of Stamp Clubs, will be held at the Mesa Convention Center, 263 North Center Street, Mesa, Arizona 85201 February 17–19. Parking is free and admission is $5 for all three days. The show hours are Friday and Saturday 10 a.m.–6 p.m. and Sunday 10 a.m.–3 p.m.
The APS World Series of Philately show will feature:
• 36 dealers.
• 248 frames of exhibits.
• a Boy Scout merit badge program will be offered Saturday/Sunday.
• the U.S. Postal Service first day of issue ceremony for Uncle Sam’s Hat will be Saturday, February 18 at 11:45 a.m.
• the USPS and United Nations Postal Administration will be selling current items.
• Stamps in your Attic free appraisal service with paid admission.
• Workshops and Seminars during the show.
• Native American Artisans in attendance demonstrating the art of Hopi Kachina Woodcarving. and Decorating Zia Pottery.
• Show Cachet and Hopi Kachina Raffle.
• Youth and beginners area with free stamps.
• Ken Martin, APS Chief Operating Officer, will be judging at the show.
Court of Honor featuring:
• APRL recovered C3a Inverted Jenny single from the original stolen McCoy block.
• Eight frame Grand Prix National: Gordon Eubanks (United States) for “The United States Imperforate Issues of 1851-1856 & Their Importance in an Expanding Postal System”.
Convening Societies will be:
• Mexico Elmhurst Philatelic society International (MEPSI)
• Canal Zone Study Group (CZSG)
• American Ceremonial Program Society (ACPS)
• Arizona & New Mexico Postal History Society
• Plate Number Coil Collectors Club (PNC3)
For more information visit the show website.